Quantcast

Riverton House For Rent

12

Riverton House For Rent

Riverton Talk
Three bedroom, two bathroom house for rent in Riverton. Two car garage, air conditioning, washer/dryer hookups, large, fenced yard with child's playhouse or dog house. Quiet, open space behind yard. Close to a nice park. Large, beautiful kitchen with newer stainless appliances. $1250/month, $1250 deposit. Pets welcome apon approval and with $35/month pet rent. One year lease to begin September 1. Renter responsible for all utilities. Please respond to this email address if interested.

Re: Riverton House For Rent

jmt0908
I am looking for a 3 bedroom to rent in riverton. Are pets ok?

Re: Riverton House For Rent

Riverton Talk
What kind of pet do you have? We are open to pets with a $35/ month pet rent (no additional deposit required). Please let me know if you are interested. I believe my Husband has some pictures that I could  send you.

On Friday, August 10, 2012, jmt0908 [via Riverton Talk] wrote:
I am looking for a 3 bedroom to rent in riverton. Are pets ok?

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/Riverton-House-For-Rent-tp4024832p4024837.html
To unsubscribe from Riverton House For Rent, click here.
NAML

Re: Riverton House For Rent

jmt0908
she is a white shephard and she is about 9 years old. And that would be great.

Re: Riverton House For Rent

Riverton Talk
Sorry for the delay. Here are a few pics. We would be fine with the dog. Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks!

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/Riverton-House-For-Rent-tp4024832p4024839.html
To unsubscribe from Riverton House For Rent, click here.
NAML

Backyard 1.jpg (239K) Download Attachment
Backyard 2.jpg (251K) Download Attachment
Backyard View.jpg (260K) Download Attachment
Front View.jpg (209K) Download Attachment
Inside 1.jpg (205K) Download Attachment

Re: Riverton House For Rent

heathernkyle
Hi, wondering if this rental is still available?

Re: Riverton House For Rent

heathernkyle
Because if so I can have everything to you by the 23rd and we have no pets a baby on the way and a very responsible couple money is not an issue

Re: Riverton House For Rent

jmt0908
Yes I am very interested.

Re: Riverton House For Rent

Riverton Talk

Yes, it's still available. Would you like to see it? When would you be looking to start renting? We have September 1 listed but are a little flexible with that date.

Thanks,
Jenna
On Sunday, August 12, 2012, heathernkyle [via Riverton Talk] wrote:
Hi, wondering if this rental is still available?

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/Riverton-House-For-Rent-tp4024832p4024844.html
To unsubscribe from Riverton House For Rent, click here.
NAML

Re: Riverton House For Rent

Riverton Talk
Let me know if you'd like to set up a time to come see the house.

Thanks,

Jenna

On Sunday, August 12, 2012, jmt0908 [via Riverton Talk] wrote:
Yes I am very interested.

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/Riverton-House-For-Rent-tp4024832p4024846.html
To unsubscribe from Riverton House For Rent, click here.
NAML

Re: Riverton House For Rent

heathernkyle
Well he leaves for work tonight and I'm available all week so I would love to see it :) my number is 3078516048 we can set up something
Thanks
Heather

Re: Riverton House For Rent

jmt0908
My husband is available to look at the house after 5. You can give me a call at 307 840 4922 to set it up.

Re: Riverton House For Rent

Riverton Talk
Today won't work but we can do any other day after 5 pm this week. I have a couple other people interested as well. Let me know which day works best for you guys and we'll get it set up. You can call Jenna at 303-305-9471 or I can give you a call...who am I calling?

Thanks,

Jenna

On Tuesday, August 14, 2012, jmt0908 [via Riverton Talk] wrote:
My husband is available to look at the house after 5. You can give me a call at 307 840 4922 to set it up.

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/Riverton-House-For-Rent-tp4024832p4024850.html
To unsubscribe from Riverton House For Rent, click here.
NAML

Re: Riverton House For Rent

Riverton Talk
Hi Heather,

I left you a message. Just let me know what your schedule is like. We should be able to show the house any day besides today this week. You can either email or call my cell: 303-305-9471.

Thanks,

Jenna

On Monday, August 13, 2012, heathernkyle [via Riverton Talk] wrote:
Well he leaves for work tonight and I'm available all week so I would love to see it :) my number is 3078516048 we can set up something
Thanks
Heather

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/Riverton-House-For-Rent-tp4024832p4024849.html
To unsubscribe from Riverton House For Rent, click here.
NAML

Re: Riverton House For Rent

jmt0908
my name is Jennifer

Re: Riverton House For Rent

chaden
Have you rented your home?  I am educator with children and a small cockapoo moving to the area next week and looking for a nice home to rent.  I am a home owner in another state so will take great care of yours!

Re: Riverton House For Rent

Riverton Talk
We have not rented it yet. I have a few people interested who are coming to look at it. When will you be in town? Would you like to set up a time to look at it? My Husband has some pictures on his computer that I can send to you if you'd like.

Thanks,

Jenna

On Tuesday, August 14, 2012, chaden [via Riverton Talk] wrote:
Have you rented your home?  I am educator with children and a small cockapoo moving to the area next week and looking for a nice home to rent.  I am a home owner in another state so will take great care of yours!

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/Riverton-House-For-Rent-tp4024832p4024855.html
To unsubscribe from Riverton House For Rent, click here.
NAML

Re: Riverton House For Rent

chaden
I will be in town next week. If you have not rented it by then I could contact you to set up a time to see your home.  I was able to see the pictures from an earlier post but thank you for the ioffer.

Re: Riverton House For Rent

Riverton Talk
Sounds good. You can email me at [hidden email] if you'd like. It's hard to keep up with the string of emails on the board. :)

Thanks,

Jenna

On Tuesday, August 14, 2012, chaden [via Riverton Talk] wrote:
I will be in town next week. If you have not rented it by then I could contact you to set up a time to see your home.  I was able to see the pictures from an earlier post but thank you for the ioffer.

http://riverton-talk.974171.n3.nabble.com/Riverton-House-For-Rent-tp4024832p4024857.html
To unsubscribe from Riverton House For Rent, click here.
NAML

Re: Riverton House For Rent

jmt0908
If the house is not rented can my husband come look at it this week?
12