Looking for work.

Zachery Coles
Hello Landertalk my name is Zachary Coles and I am currently looking for work. I am a medium skilled Landscaper. I do a lot of side work that consists of yards/gardens. I am a hard worker who is capable of time management and always remains on task while doing an all around great job. I do Pickett  fencing, painting, moving heavy equipment, raking, shoveling, hay bails, and I'm proficient at working with tools.
Anyone who needs help with projects and is willing to pay a decent wage contact me by email at elemental496 @gmail.com/ Facebook - Zachary Coles/ or (307-446-4492).
(ALL WORK IS FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. NO CERTIFICATIONS)(cash only) Thank you!