June 17th 10a-3p Hudson Daze & Car Show on main in Hudson

June 17th 10a-3p Hudson Daze & Car Show on main in Hudson

Mission Possible
Mark your calendars, and come and check out our local businesses, as well as the traveling vendors.  We have a large variety of booths, in addition to food vendors, and several fun booths for the kiddos, and kids at heart!  We also will be hosting our Second Annual Car Show.  If you would like to enter a vehicle, or have a vendor booth, please call (307)332-3605 and leave a message.  You may also go to our website http://www.hudsonwyoming.org and find a registration form beneath the forms tab.  A booth costs $25.00, and there is no entry fee for the car show.

Christy will be back with the Mission Possible spin wheel this year.  It is loaded with hula hoops, jump ropes, giant pixie sticks, water staffs, giant bubbles, slinkies and various other fun items.

Mission Possible and the Mission Possible Bike Club is a small 501(c)(3) non-profit.  Our mission is to build connections with our youth, so they see the value of making good choices, to include remaining in school.  Dropout is a reality and it has an effect on all of us.  We believe we each hold the power to affect others in a bright, positive, beautiful way. To support this mission or for more information; please write to Jim Donahue or Christy Kimber at Mission Possible, P.O. Box 68, Lander, WY 82520. http://www.mpdropoutprevention.com

Remember, “The price of greatness is responsibility!”- Winston Churchill
www.mpdropoutprevention.com